Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CQC196 IN GOD WE TRUST!!!

Happy Tuesday!

We've made it home safe again :) !!! We had a fun getaway and it was awesome to meet up with some good friends we've made over the years!!!

I'm trying to ease myself back into stamping and inked up this fun Flourishes Patriotism on Parade Stamp Set for this weeks Color Q 196.....

 

Here are this weeks colors.....

Thank you for taking the time to stop by again....just in case you've missed it you can still win some Flourishes Stamp Sets HERE.

Have a great day....

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a sweet card, SIlke! I like the stars, they remind me of fireworks!

Tricia

Lisa Elton said...

I love the little parade of kids, so cute!! Wonderful card Silke!!

Petti said...

so cute card!

Jean Bullock said...

Love the card.

Bonnie said...

What a fun card! I love your layout and that sweet image!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...