Tuesday, March 15, 2016

CQC333 FRIENDS

Hello stampin' friends!

Hope you are well? It's been a busy few weeks and I'm happy that I finally had some time to stamp again. Between traveling to volleyball practices, tournaments and enjoying a family wedding this month has already flown by way toooooooo fast. On top of it all...I caught a stomach bug...lost my crown bridge and found out that I need oral surgery...needless to say I'm not looking forward to it! Other then that...what doesn't kill me makes me stronger...right?

On the bright sight....I have two post going live today...the newest COLOUR Q.....the second one is in about an hour from now for the CURTAIN CALL and I hope you have a chance to play in both!?!

So.....here is my COLOUR Q card....



Here are the CQC333 colors....


Please don't forget to check out all of the fabulous ideas the rest of the team has to offer over on the COLOUR Q BLOG!!! See you back soon!!!

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Spring Woods Set
Ink: SU Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Gumball Green and Mossy Meadow (instead of Always Artichoke)
Paper: White CS, SU Kiwi Kiss DP
Other: PTI - Spring Woods Dies, Sequins

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Stunning use of the Spring Woods stamps. Fantastic design, and I love that dp strip on the right. Bummer about your teeth. That kind of stuff is never any fun.

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is perfectly lovely Silke!! So sorry to hear you were sick and now there's oral surgery. That's no fun. Hope everything goes well and you have an easy speedy recovery!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh Silke this is perfectly lovely. The way you have used all these greens to show off the patterns on the bird and little blossoms is genius! So sorry to hear about your oral surgery and the stomach bug. I hope all will be well soon!

Betty Wright said...

Love the shades of greens! Great card! Hope you are feeling better!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......