Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CQC345 - CHECK IT OUT!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Unfortunately I don't have a new card for the COLOUR Q BLOG today! It's been a busy volleyball weekend and we came home later than expected.

BTW, if you have not heard yet, we are moving to TEXAS soon!!! I'm super excited, but this also means I'll be busy packing up my craft supplies (actually started already).
I'll will take a break until August or until I've set up my new craft area! Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a card here and there...but no promises ;) !!!

Anyways, here are this weeks CQC345 colors....


Have fun crafting!!! Don't forget to check out the entire team over on the COLOUR Q BLOG!!!

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~


1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Good luck with your move! Hugs!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......